Monarch Windows & Doors
Monarch Windows and Doors' entire window and inswing door product lines meet or beat Energy Star qualifications throughout the U.S. What's more is Monarch's product lines do not require any additional upgrades or add-ons to meet these requirements. That means a more energy efficient window for less money. Less money to buy, and less money to own. Monarch Windows and Doors provide a great value. No wonder we've been in business since 1888.
INTEGRITY IN EVERYTHING WE DO. RESPECT FOR OUR PERSONNEL AND BUSINESS PARTNERS. GRATEFULNESS FOR THOSE WE DO IT FOR.
Monarch Windows and Doors takes pride in every product we make. We know if it were not for our highly trained personnel, and valued business partners we would not have made it 122 years. We are also grateful for every customer of Monarch Windows and Doors. We take the trust you place in us very seriously, and know it is because of you we continue to do what we have for nearly one and one quarter centuries.
Select Products we Provide
- Majestic Wood Casement Windows - Monarch's new Majestic wood casement provides exceptional quality and traditional styling. The contemporary look of casements provide for spectacular architectural design. Monarch casements provide several design options and custom size capabilities. Click on the details to learn more.
- Majestic Wood Double Hung - Monarch's Majestic wood double hung features traditional clamp glazed sashes glazed with 100% solids butyl glazing compound. No mechanically fastened glass stops with nail holes to fill on our products!
- Majestic Wood French Casement - Monarch's Majestic wood French casement offers superior ventilation, and design capabilities to standard multi-wide casements.
- Majestic Wood Fixed - Monarch offers a variety of fixed window options for your style and needs. Select from the design options below to determine which option is right for you.
- Majestic Wood Glider - Monarch's Majestic wood horizontal gliding window provides a contemporary look while staying within budget.
- Majestic Wood Swing Doors - Monarch's wood swing doors include Monarch's IGCC certified insulated glass!
- M-Cell Composite Casement - Monarch's M-Cell composite casement includes a composite exterior and wood interior sash and frame.
- M-Cell Composite Fixed - Monarch's M-Cell composite fixed windows offer a variety of design options and frames to choose from.
- Insignia Vinyl Windows and Doors - Insignia vinyl windows and doors are designed to offer more in a hollow vinyl window. Traditional features like a 14 degree sloped sill, brickmould profile, and options like simulated divided lite (SDL).
- Majestic Clad Casement - Monarch's Majestic clad casement series provides an attractive, durable aluminum clad exterior, and beautiful wood interior.
- Majestic Clad Double Hung - Monarch's Majestic clad double hung features the same quality materials used in our Majestic wood double hung with the added feature of a low maintenance aluminum clad exterior.
- Majestic Clad French Casement - Monarch's Majestic clad French casement offers superior ventilation, and design capabilities to standard multi-wide casements.
- Majestic Clad Fixed - Monarch offers a variety of fixed window options for your style and needs. Select from the design options below to determine which option is right for you.
- Majestic Clad Glider - Monarch's Majestic clad horizontal gliding window offers a contemporary design while staying within budget.
- Majestic Clad Swing Doors - Monarch's Majestic clad swing doors include our IGCC certified insulated glass. Choose from several finishes from our optional W&F multi-point hardware, and adjustable hinges.
- M-Cell Composite Double Hung - Monarch's M-Cell double hung is our third generation composite double hung. Composite windows are the fastest growing segment in the window and door industry!
- Fiberglass Swing Doors - Monarch's fiberglass door offering can be produced in a wood frame, or our aluminum clad frame for added durability. When combined with our energy efficient windows, and simulated divided lite (SDL), these doors offer a low maintenance attractive option.
Southern Window Supply has one of the broadest product selections in the Birmingham, Alabama area. Our highly trained staff can provide the help you need to obtain the perfect windows, doors, and other items to make your property look outstanding and have great functionality. To get started please use the Contact Us page, or call us directly at (205) 945-9832. We want to help make your project a success.